5 Most Interesting Prayer Room Ideas

Just listened to Ustazah Asma Harun talk.

She gave a huge reminder on a topic which I neglected all this timee.
Do we have a special place to perform our solah in our home? As much as we want a cozy living room, an awesome dining area, or an astonishing TV room! We totally forget to provide the most importance space. It is even a sunnah that I totally had forgotten. Astaghfirullah.

So, today I am super excited to browse for Solah Area Design Ideas. Pinterest and Google are always my team mate in this kind of activities. So there I found the top 5 Most Interesting Prayer Room Ideas. I choose these 5 since they are realistic and the designs are easy to be implemented in anyone's house regardless of the home size.

Let's take a look.

1.
Image Src: Instagram @dunia.deco

2.
Image Src: Instagram @dunia.deco

3.
Image Src: Pinterest / Google Images
4.
Image Src: Pinterest / Google Images

5.
Img Src: homemydesign.com

I am excited to start our Solah Area soon. Just to move and rearrange few things here and there, squeeze some space a little bit, let go some furniture probably and I am positive this can be done in 2 - 3 days. I will update later on this project. Until then. See ya guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment