The Lunchboxes Made at 5 am


Assalammualaikum Guys!

Hi. 

Life under Recovery Movement Control Order is much easier when people getting familiar with the new norm. It's not comfortable but it's ok. When I say it's not comfortable, yes I straightly refer to the mask wearing of course, but what should be done, must be done right? I keep on telling my kids, it's not for others but ourselves. So, wear your mask, sanitize your hand, keep a distance, and always register your name and phone number correctly whenever you entering a premise. 

What else in RMCO ? 

Preparing lunchbox  for kids. I know it is tough for some mommies or daddies (I know few of my guy friends who cook what). Waking up much earlier and be 'kan cheong' in the kitchen is something that many would like to avoid. But still, many parents still doing it. What a love right?

Most of times I feel lazy too. Waking up as early as 5 am and hurriedly prepare 4 lunchboxes everyday (My 3 kids and my Beloved Soulmate) making me breathless. While cooking, I still need to ask my kids are they ready yet? Where are their masks? Where are their socks? Had they took their drink bottle? My 2 littlest one never make it easier for me. Their routine is keep on crying for me every single morning. They won't stop until I come to them and can you imagine how hectic it could be for at least an hour? Hahahaha what a life. Thats why I call myself as Forever Full Basket Mommy.

With all the chaos and kan cheong moment, I still love making lunchboxes for my husband and kids. When I finished pack them up and arrange it nicely on table, I feel happy and proud. I can't help myself to snap a photo of it every morning. Hahahaha...

And you know what makes me even happier? When everytime my kids came back from school, they will tell me how good my cooking is and how much they love it. When my husband texting me "Terima kasih" Erm...I know tomorrow I am ready to be kan cheong again as early as 5 am. 



No comments :

Post a Comment