Can A Work from Home Mother Dreams?


I am 39 this year? Do you know that I recently am thinking to get a diploma in Interior Design? For some people it might sound funny, but my husband told me, I still have a very long journey and it's not wrong to clasp on another dream. Even though some of my previous dreams still haven't yet come true, but getting a new dream might be worth so I can tell myself, I have a lot more to give.

Being a work from home mommy and a full time housewife, it is very important to have dreams and being ambitious or else I will keep feeling that I am nothing, I can't deny that sometimes I cant help myself but feeling envious to my friends who are in professional career. I always look high on them and wonder how good their life would be meeting with so many people, travelling all around the world and talking on educated subjects. What a great life aren't they? So professional. Envious than become an inspiration.

So then I have more dreams. By having dreams, I will put myself back on track, doing more plans and trying my best to execute all the plans accordingly. Maybe I am just a small unnamed artist, a small business woman, but it doesn't mean in future, I will remain small.

The future belongs to those who believes in the beauty of their dreams
-Eleanor Roosevelt-

No comments :

Post a Comment